Remotely Yours: How Companies Are Pivoting to Flexible, Hybrid Work Models
Duration: 1 hour
In a recent survey, 97% of remote workers said they would like to work remotely, at least some of the time, for the rest of their careers. Work styles and expectations are changing, so how are companies adopting remote work models effectively?
With the world changing fast, how are organizations pivoting to more flexible and remote staffing models? And what are top candidates expecting when looking for that next awesome opportunity?
Join Vaco’s talent and solutions experts as they offer insight into today’s most successful approaches to remote work. We share how leading companies are making WFH opportunities fair and flexible for their teams – and their organizations. And we also offer key insight into what top candidates expect in terms of remote flexibility.
Learning objectives include:
- Understanding how leading companies are approaching remote work in today’s market
- Gaining insight into creative ways to offer remote flexibility and attract top talent
- Finding balance between offering remote flexibility and bringing teams back to the office
- Learning best practices to make WFH a successful, long-term aspect of your company culture
Simply complete the registration form to access the on-demand presentation.
- Farah Hottle, Director, Talent Acquisition, Vaco
- Mike Doud, Executive Director, Global Solutions, Vaco
- Jessika Poirier Hatchell, Partner & Recruiter, Vaco
- Jessica Van Eyck, Director; HR, Marketing & Sales Recruiter, Vaco