Cannabis Business Planning: Preparing Your Business for an Infusion of Investment Capital
**This event is for clients, industry professionals, and investors. No service providers, please.
Thursday, September 26th | 7:30AM — 9:15AM
818 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
7:30AM — 8:00AM: Networking & Breakfast
8:00AM — 8:45AM: Interactive Panel Presentation
8:45AM — 9:15AM: Q&A
- Determining unknown or uncertain tax liabilities and impact on transaction pricing or terms.
- What are the primary tax issues to be thinking about when buying or selling a cannabis business?
- What is the current state of litigation of cannabis company tax issues?
- What are some tax strategies to consider given the new relaxed legal/regulatory investment environment?
- What can be expected from larger M&A players?
- How can I prepare/organize my business to attract outside investors?
- What is reverse due diligence and how can it benefit a cannabis company?
- What should be considered when valuing a cannabis company?
- Management and professional liability.
- Employment practices and liability.